View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 07:12 PM   #521
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTyson View Post
After playing a bit more around I get the feel there is an issue with the Wifi. Everytime I tap any operation involving an internet connection the device takes a long pause and then prompts the

window. Though I already have it turned on and also taping "turn on" does not lead to any change :/
If Wi-Fi is on and active (not suspended) before opening any book with KOReader you should not have any problem. Once the book is open you can control the Wi-Fi from KOReader, and activate or deactivate it as many times as you want as long as you don't leave KOReader.

If before opening KOReader the Wi-Fi is turned off, or turned on but not active (remember that it is automatically suspended after 90 seconds of inactivity) then the problems you describe will appear.
cellaris is offline   Reply With Quote