View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 11:06 PM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmc_meneses View Post
Thanks a lot ! Seem you are right on both guessings, anyway still difficult to find the cover... I assume i only have two options, trying to fix the one i have or look for used market ebook reader for a good offer to use it as spare parts...

Thanks anyway
Sorry.

Unfortunately, I think Sony quit making the T3 so quickly after it was introduced that stocks of accessories and parts (which would have eventually become surplus) never really materialized. I've got a T3 with the lighted back/cover and I had to use a kind of "cloth tape" because the connecting "hinge" was starting to fall apart. (I bought the T3 used.) I'm almost tempted to use it without a back (and cover) because it's so light that way.

I wonder if a new back cover could be printed with a 3D printer?

Last edited by rcentros; 02-09-2023 at 11:10 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote