View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 02:33 PM   #12
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertosaenz View Post
I have a Paperwidth, but the truth is I haven't tested it yet. I have read several books that contain mathematical formulas (although very few) and they look relatively good on my device.

I suppose that an approximate solution (without being perfect) is the one you indicate, configuring the size of the images based on the percentage of the width of the screen.

If that were the case and I were to use Media Querys to better adapt that percentage based on the size of the screen, what would happen to the old kindles when they were converted by Amazon?

I ask this because you commented that the old kindles work with html3, and of course, there are no media queries here.
Well, I wish I had a great answer for you. If the older devices are converted, you have an excellent chance that the "new' format (or old format?) would simply start using the media queries in the 'new' format, say KF8 or whatever. That's my best guess.

Nobody knows what Amazon will do and on many days, I'm not sure that Amazon knows, either.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote