View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 09:17 PM   #1
willaful
Connoisseur
willaful began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra 2
Question weirdest Kobo/overdrive sync question ever?

(I have looked through the past threads for help.)

So, new Kobo Libra 2. I have multiple library cards with Overdrive. I originally signed into the one I use most often, but then decided to try and see if I could get all my library books on Kobo by signing into my Overdrive account instead

It worked, but with one tiny flaw... I'm now signed into my husband's account at the most used library. I have his books synced to my kobo and when I put a hold on a book from the kobo, it went to his account. The books I still have checked out from the main library are no longer available to me, just "previews."

We discovered his library account was using my email, so changed it to his, but it didn't help. Neither did deleting and re-adding the library to my Overdrive account. There seems to be no way to tell Overdrive which library card number to use, but from the website, it takes me to mine, not his. So I'm utterly baffled.

No problem with my libby account. I tried downloading the old Overdrive app to see if maybe something needing fixing there, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Any thoughts or is my only option to just log into the main account and forget about having all the books? Or I guess I can sideload them.
willaful is offline   Reply With Quote