View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 08:14 AM   #212
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
@Vakke, I'v e cleaned up most of the obvious kerning that needed fixing that I noticed while reading. I have a couple more pairs to fix. Then I can copy over the kerning tables to the less space version.

After both are done, I can make versions with hinting for Kindles. And from there make weighted versions. I'll add them to the first post and you can then delete the ones you've attached.

Sound good? I'll get this done this week.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote