View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 10:19 AM   #21
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjama View Post
I ended up doing mostly comfort reading and rereads last year
Comfort reads are always a good thing. I found with paper books, I only reread about 20% ever, but there was a core group that were reread every few years. It's those books that I also upgraded to ebooks since I can no longer read the paper copies. My Mom claimed she was never a rereader, but yet she does like to reread historical fiction that she read back in the 80s and 90s, so a lot of my funds have gone into getting some of those collections into ebook as we ditched all the novels already.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote