View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 12:14 PM   #54
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by denisuu View Post
It doesn't matter much to me, as the device is symmetrical you wouldn't even know when you're holding it "upside-down" if it wasn't for the Boox logo on the front. I'm right handed but I mostly hold the e-reader in my left hand. Doesn't make much difference reading-experience wise in which hand I hold the device.

As for the border, the perfect e-reader doesn't exist haha.

I'd like it to be all black with a 10" screen and 1 or 2GB more RAM. So basically a Onyx Note in black, with page-turn buttons, without the note-taking capabilities.
I would love a device like that. Even more so if it had a sunken screen for improved contrast! Page turn buttons, 300 PPI and an SD card slot (a reader that size would be used for a lot of comics and PDFs). They could do it the same was as with the Leaf 2 - one in black and one gray.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote