View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 03:36 PM   #46
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
And multiple authors are separated by a , so you send "LN, FN", the result is that your Kobo thinks you have two authors.

I.e. "Ringo, John & Sherrer, Lydia" give you Ringo as one author, John & Sherrer as the 2nd author author and Lydia as the 3rd author. Whereas "John Ringo, Lydia Sherrer" gives you two authors with a first and last name.
Yes. As I prefer LN, FN and & in my Calibre library, I keep a separate library for the books I send to my Kobos (a tenth or so of my whole library at the moment). It can probably be done with metadata plugboards, but I like a separate smaller library for connected devices. I never connect my Kobos to my main library.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote