View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:23 AM   #10
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhand View Post
As a member of the OI team, allow me to say that I personally have no problem with you hijacking the thread to tell me how awesome I am. I would also not mind you hijacking the thread to tell me what a handsome man I am, or how thick and lustrous my hair is. Just saying. You know, feel free. Oh! I also happen to be wearing a sweater that brings out the colour in my eyes. You can try riffing on that, too.
Ahhhhhhhh, an artist with true humility.

Great work.