View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 08:28 AM   #477
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dompie View Post
Yes, and not only the serie name is given but sometimes also the serie sequence number as you can see in the seconds example Serie=Josie Quinn and the sequence number is 3. The first example has no sequence number, only the serie name.

I have analyzed several cases and the problem cases all have the layout:
"<Series> [<sequencenumber> ]- <Title>"
Maybe you can accept these kind of strings as a workaround.
Sorry for the delay, very busy at the moment.
I have made an update 5.1.2. which look for the seperator ' - ', in case there is no match with the title. I think that will do in most of the cases.
But I noticed that the serie-info is add to the title , also with a ISBN search.

Well let's see, update available at the start of this topic.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote