View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 08:02 PM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobK99 View Post
I've written a number of books on Linux, and I'm looking for Sigil-like software that's supported on a Chromebook. Ideally, it should be able to import my .epub files, but I can start again from scratch if need be.
If your Chromebook supports Crostini (Linux) that might be the easiest way to go. Then you should be able to install and run Sigil directly on your Chromebook. Your Chromebook would most likely need to be an Intel or AMD based one.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote