Thread: PNG in KF8 yet?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 01:55 PM   #35
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I've no K4PC.

I do have 3rd party cookies blocked and uMatrix is also active with not all stuff on the Webpage permitted.

I pick the eInk Kindle and download. Never had a problem on Windows XP, Windows 7 and for last 6 years, Linux only.
My manage devices and contents page come up with a few inches of banner and top level menu, but no links work None of my devices or books are displayed, so nothing to select. Don't be surprised if this starts happening on the other side of the Atlantic. (And I have no idea how widely this has been rolled out in the US.)

I also can not get to my cart for physical goods, so I guess I will find out how well I do buying elsewhere.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote