View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 07:28 AM   #38
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Here's a different image. (The image of an owl is actually mentioned in the text.)

I'm not certain how important Kobo's Cover View is in the overall scheme of things when it comes to reading a title. (And List view is so small that [for me], I find it practically useless when trying to make out information on a cover. I also don't think it matters at all - in List View - due to the fact that author/title is listed right next to the image!)

In Cover View, my name is quite visible. Where this is not easily discernible is when attempting to view the title of the book. I notice, however, that in quite a number of instances when scrolling around in calibre that either the title or the author is sometimes not easily read in Cover view.

But: I'm always willing to look at counter arguments from all the very helpful comments given to me. (I was convinced to change the title, dropping the surname.)

Thanks!
I don't wish to be harsh, but dude, are you seriously trying to kill this book?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote