View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 12:14 PM   #3
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I’ve never done a challenge like this and it looks like fun. I’ve been laggard about looking into Storygraph, but it would be easy enough to enter my WTR list from GR at that, even if I don’t get around to porting my entire GR booklist. And it would serve to test the waters, too.

I particularly like the “from your wishlist” aspect, as it seems every year I mean to eat into my wishlist and then I don’t. Perhaps this will be the motivation I need.
I've been adding books all day. I'm on vacation so I can browse both my Calibre library and our 1100 physical books at once.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote