View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 12:00 AM   #23
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
For me, highlighting works as usual. But what is really critical are the moved and almost invisible customised commands and the freezes. It doesn't always freeze, but it feels like every fifth time.

If it continues like this, I will slowly but surely say goodbye to Marvin. It hurts my soul, but you can use MapleRead. If MR only adds a inbook picture overview, there's really nothing to stop me.

Since I've only had the books in Marvin that I'm really reading at the moment, I no longer need all the fancy sorting and searching options. I only do all that in Calibre or Calibre Sync.

Last edited by Wiggo; 11-20-2022 at 12:07 AM.
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote