View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 07:50 PM   #30
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Thanks, everyone!

I'll get back with another post on Monday. What I'll be doing now is changing 'Masturbator' to 'Pease' and rewriting a short section so that the name change will make sense.

My son and I will be watching the Formula 1 race Sunday, and after that a World Cup game, and then after that I'm being taken out for my Birthday lunch. [71 years old!] -- And to think I was in my mid-50s when I started on Mobileread!

Have a good time. Happy Birthday! 71 is a good age. I'll be 60 next year when it's my birthday.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote