View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 05:52 PM   #16
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I agree with the amateurish part. My first, instant reaction when I saw it was "self-pub, and pretty amateurish one". I'd scroll on, even if I was in the target audience. It's better in grayscale, but that's usually not where purchasing decisions are made.

Sorry about honesty, but you did ask for it. Yeah, I'd discard it and think of something else. Of course, tastes differ. Maybe there are people out there who find this cover attractive.

The cover will go...and is now GONE! (I mean really gone!)

I'll contact a graphic designer and see what happens. I could send this novella to the publisher that did the cover of my first book, but I'm leery of what they might come up with.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-18-2022 at 09:48 AM. Reason: 'man' to 'mean'
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote