View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 12:25 PM   #27
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Yesterday, I went through the steps it outlined to activate Kindle Rewards, and when I purchased a book that had a listed rewad of 21 points, there was a message on the order page to effect of "woohoo you've earned 21 points, only 279 more to go". 24 hours later, my Kindle Points total remains at zero. So, not for me, I think.
I must confess that I was surprised to be credited so quickly. If there is no change in 48 hours I hope you will submit feedback from within the program. The info may help to squash any bugs sooner rather than later. Below is what appears on my rewards page in addition to the the numerical display:

Kindle punch card completed!

Congratulations! You earned 300 bonus points by spending $10 on Kindle books between Oct 31 and Nov 9. It may take up to 24 hours for your Kindle Points balance to update.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote