View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 05:26 AM   #5
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Thank you all!
Meanwhile, I found a dictionary of the venetian "language". I'll see whether it can help. Indeed, the word "stria" or "strie" causes mostly the issue. And, in fact, it is the book that Quoth mentions. I have downloaded the Italian version from an Italian site, as well as the English translation from IA. The last one doesn't help, because they left out the part in discussion.
I'll keep on poking around!
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote