View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 01:53 PM   #4
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
because this is another case where the checker complains falsely and the idjuts that solely rely on that to filter submissions are even wronger

As you noticed, the links work. besides AFAIK all vlink, link do is COLOR the text based upon status of usage
I don't know why, but according to:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/...L/Element/body
the text entries for link and vlink say:
Quote:
Do not use this attribute! Use the CSS color property in conjunction with the :link (or :visited (my note)) pseudo-class instead.
I've combined those.

So, assuming that page knows what it's talking about, it looks like the checker is correct (or maybe correct-ish).
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote