View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 12:45 PM   #31
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I am getting the following error while trying to show the template tester:

Code:
calibre, version 6.6.1
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'BuiltinAdd' object has no attribute 'is_python'

calibre 6.6.1*  embedded-python: True
Linux-5.15.0-48-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '5.15.0-48-generic', '#54-Ubuntu SMP Fri Aug 26 13:26:29 UTC 2022')
Python 3.10.1
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Category Tags (0, 2, 7) && Editor Chains (0, 5, 4) && Favourites Menu (1, 2, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 9, 7) && Goodreads (1, 7, 0) && Import List (1, 8, 4) && Last Modified (0, 8, 4) && Manage Series (1, 4, 0) && Reading List (1, 14, 0) && View Manager (1, 9, 0)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/______/calibre-6.6.1/src/calibre/gui2/actions/show_template_tester.py", line 47, in show_template_editor
    t = TemplateDialog(self.gui, self.previous_text,
  File "/home/______/calibre-6.6.1/src/calibre/gui2/dialogs/template_dialog.py", line 365, in __init__
    self.function_type_string(f, longform=False)), f)
  File "/home/______/calibre-6.6.1/src/calibre/gui2/dialogs/template_dialog.py", line 710, in function_type_string
    if self.all_functions[name].is_python:
AttributeError: 'BuiltinAdd' object has no attribute 'is_python'
I removed the template_dialog_ui.py so that the new file is compiled. Is there something else I should be doing?
capink is offline   Reply With Quote