View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 05:26 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrolox View Post
Hello, I am using calibre and the latest Kindle Paperwhite. I have read that KFX is the best format (overall) to convert to and I have been using calibre to do so. Can anyone give advice on this/ link to something/ explain the best settings to put on calibre and otherwise? Since most books I get are in .epub format, I going from epub -> azw3 -> KFX (I heard this is advantageous). Right now I have a problem where the footnotes in some books get resized to really small font. Overall, I would just like to know the best way to convert.
You are best to go ePub > KFX.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote