View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 06:12 PM   #575
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
I'm sorry, what exactly is the lookup name referring to? The new column I made is called MyShelves, and in the Kobotouchextended plugin under Collections, Covers and Uploads, under Collections it says Collection Columns and I have put #MyShelves. Is there another place I need to fix that?

Also, after I verified that I'm using the Extended plugin, I realized I also had the regular Kobo plugin active. I disabled it but still have the same issues with collections.

Thank you for trying to help me.

Ah, OK, now i see on the lefthand side it says the lookup/search name is #shelves. So do I fix the Koboextendedtouch driver to say #shelves even though the column name is MyShelves?

Last edited by catsknit; 09-11-2022 at 09:11 PM. Reason: more info
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote