Thread: Clara HD Clara HD update or not?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 02:52 PM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
In general, there's new features. So upgrading can make minimal, but nice changes. I don't remember what features have been introduced since 4.25.

Except for pinch to change font size, which was just (re)introduced in the latest firmware, 4.33. I hated that when they had it a long time ago, so I haven't upgraded and have stayed at 4.32 for now.

You are likely fine staying at 4.25 You are likely fine updating to 4.33. Just avoid... 4.31(I think?). That one seemed to be very buggy.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote