View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 12:43 PM   #66
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
When I try and run kobopatch.sh on my M1 iMac I get the following

Downloads/kobopatch_4.33.19759/kobopatch.sh: line 9: ./bin/kobopatch-darwin-64bit: Bad CPU type in executable

Any ideas?

I know I have the correct firmware in the src folder, though I doubt that's anything to do with this issue. And all the patches should be set correctly, though I also doubt this is the cause of the issue.

I am not prompted to allow or deny it to run, and the security system pref shows nothing, which makes sense since it doesn't seem to have ever actually successfully attempted to launch.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote