View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 09:44 PM   #755
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
My current saved images for bookcovers is not showing, but when I try to download the files again, they are not importing because the plugin says the file is already there. Newest version plugin and Calibre
I was surprised to see my GC images missing when I checked this.

Turns out GC saves it's images in calibre\resources\images\generate_cover. And I think Calibre6 deleted calibre\resources\images when it stopped keeping its images there?

Or else I removed it while testing the icons in themes changes.

Probably should move that somewhere else if Calibre does remove it.

I'm not seeing anything happen that "says the file is already there". Do you have any details?
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote