View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 04:30 AM   #43
SusanReads
Addict
SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4, Kobo Libra 2
Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if this patch is no longer working because of Kobo.

I would like my footer font to change to a sideloaded font (Exo 2). Is that at all possible?

Custom header/footer captions:
# Un-comment and customise ONLY ONE of the following to change header/footer font-family
#- {Find: font-family: Avenir;, Replace: font-family:'Exo 2';}
#- {Find: "font-family: Avenir;", Replace: "font-family:Avenir; background:transparent;"}
SusanReads is offline   Reply With Quote