View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 12:24 AM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Covid didn't affect my life at all. I was an almost total recluse even before the pandemic and so my life stayed the same in most aspects. I did get the infection once, but it was relatively mild, like your average flu. Nobody I know died from Covid or even was hospitalized.

Far more than by Covid I've been affected by other, personal events during the last 3 years (my mother's dementia and death). Covid had nothing to do with those.

As to reading about Covid, I genrerally don't like to read about anything even faintly resembling my actual life here and now (not that I've had a particularly miserable life or anything, it's just a personal preference). So I prefer not to read about Covid either, even though it had barely any influence on my life.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote