View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #42
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaredr View Post
Thanks Kris! I didn't know that Gutenberg had the epub format. I will check them out. I did dl one from here and I agree, this is a nice a format and works well on the Jetbook.

I tell ya, I really liked the Jetbook from day one and it has paid off since they seem really dedicated to making this reader more useful.

Ellen
Yes, I downloaded many ePub books from Gutenberg website and I like how it looks on jetBook screen especially illustrated books.
Another good link for free ePub illustrated books for kids below
http://www.snee.com/epubkidsbooks/
This website have 16 books available for free download and all books look nice on my jetBook and my kid like it a lot too
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote