View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 11:24 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbok View Post
Jon,
I know about the possibility to run the epubcheck plugin from the Calibre ebook editor (or from Sigil for that matter). I use it quite often.
The idea behind the Check Books plugin is that I can use it in batch straight from the calibre interface. This is useful for checking a bunch of books in the library.
I am trying to understand the use of "EPUBCheck report" column.
What would work best (IMHO) is if the epubcheck report column could just be a Y/N column so you know if there are errors or not and if so, you would not need to see the errors as you can run epubcheck from the editor and fix them there.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote