View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 09:42 PM   #37
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I do have Overdrive accounts for places I don't live in. But they are in the same state. I got them in person. So I was allowed to have them by the library.
Washington doesn't have a statewide library system, but most of the libraries have reciprocal borrowing agreements with other libraries. I have six cards - my home card plus five reciprocal cards. I'm eligible for more. Some I registered for in person and others online. I'm able to renew expired cards online.

I use my libraries strictly for audiobooks and I'm very pleased with the large selections. I have no need to seek out libraries and services that will cost me money.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote