View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 08:10 AM   #35
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinza123 View Post
I tried the "Un-Force user text-align in div,p tags in KePubs" patch, but after enabling that I can't seem to change the alignment anymore in any of the books I own, they just remain the default publisher alignment and won't change. Is that a known issue?
Perhaps this is not a suitable patch for you. It's aimed at users who wish to specifically *avoid* Kobo's very aggressive overriding of publisher text alignment in kepubs when they select one of the Justification buttons (left or full) from the Kobo [Aa] menu. The patch simply makes a kepub behave more like an epub would, from a text alignment point-of-view.

Users who *don't* enable this patch shouldn't be surprised when kepub text which the publisher intended to be centre/right-justified no longer is when Kobo Justification is set to anything other than 'Off'.

Users who *do* enable it shouldn't be surprised when the Kobo Justification selection has no effect, because, now, the publisher alignment is no longer being overridden as aggressively as it was without the patch.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote