View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 03:05 PM   #59
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Central Arkansas Library System (CALS) of Little Rock, AR is $54 for non-resident card. Online application. https://cals.org/library-card-online-application

All epubs 72,293
Kindle 58,231
Audiobooks 23,969
Not a bad deal at all. I found a Libby link on it but not an Overdrive specifically (I know the apps are connected but is there a way to use an Overdrive page also if they only have a Libby listed I wonder? I find it confusing)

I was able to find two other counties in Florida yesterday that I could join free, but one of them uses only an ecloud version (shudder) for downloads and transfers, so I will only use that one if absolutely desperate for a hard to find expensive book not available anywhere else. Their downloads have that annoying Adobe Digital verification which I had issues with in past when dealing with Netgalley.

I am still undecided on which one to go with for out of state
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote