View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 11:56 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbcbc View Post
i bricked my clara first and then my nia now i just want to repair them i saw your post with clara image can you please pm me the clara image
Really? Then why haven't you said so in one of your many posts? Your original posts are a very vague description of messing up the Nia. Then suddenly you ask for the Clara HD or Nia image. That really sounded like you didn't like the lack of response after only two or three hours and thought that as they are similar devices, either would work with the Nia.

And just to be clear, with your posting, you basically shot yourself in the foot. If you had left it at the first post (though the second post has better details, why didn't you add that to the first thread), when I got up this morning (a bit late as it is Saturday), I would have seen your post and asked some questions to try and work out what was happening, what you had done to get into that state, what you had done to try and recover. Plus suggestions about doing a factory reset. But, as you had moved on to spamming the forum with your posts, plus the PM direct to me, making what appeared to be a pointless request, I couldn't be bothered doing that and left it for someone who has an image for the Nia to offer it.

Oh, and I have sent PM with the link as you say you are also trying to fix a Clara HD.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote