View Single Post
Old 07-17-2022, 05:48 PM   #40
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellaris View Post
That's what it's all about: having an e-reader that best suits the tastes and needs of each user. I have e-readers from the main brands on the market and I know first-hand the defects and virtues of all of them. The final criterion to know which are the best for me, as I use them indistinctly, is the time of use. And in my case, the e-readers I use the most are PocketBooks. But each user has different tastes and, fortunately, several alternatives.
Absolutely! I am a bit disappointed though, because aesthetically the Era looks like very much my cup of tea, so if Pocketbook ever does add font weight customisation, I'd be very tempted
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote