View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 05:55 PM   #12
rowe
Zealot
rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A9, Mira, Paperlike Colour
'So, are you still using it @Rowe?'
A bit gutted my P47L stopped charging a couple of weeks ago so I've gone back to using an InkPalm full-time.

'I don't think I'd like a device that is more like a phone with a different screen, since I tend to drop my stuff a lot.'
A InkPalm plus case is pretty robust

'Do they even have a homepage?'
The official page for the P47 was nonsense. It was on http://5v-china.com which seems down at the moment and their official seller seems to have switched focus to e-cigarretes.

'Are the side buttons for page turning as loud as the ones in the bottom?'
They're quieter

'Would have been nice with a video on how pocketable the device actually is'
It's extremely pocketable. More so than any other ereader.

Last edited by rowe; 07-13-2022 at 05:58 PM.
rowe is offline   Reply With Quote