View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 03:32 PM   #205
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by allanahk View Post
THANK YOU for the English hyphenation dictionary! I was getting so frustrated at the large gaps between words and infrequent hyphenation using the standard settings (and I wasn't about to start using left justification - yuck). This makes it 100x better
Your very welcome. Happy to help. I started off doing it for me because I didn't like the way it was from Kobo.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote