View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 09:06 AM   #869
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by baskerville View Post
@NiLuJe: You haven't included /dev/input/by-path/platform-0-0010-event in the automatic input detection routine: is this symlink also present on the newer models?
I definitely have a /dev/input/by-path/platform-0-0010-event on my Sage & Elipsa, but I can't vouch for the Libra 2 (I'll double-check the Libra 2 report, as it took me a while to notice the different i2c bus there ;p).

EDIT [Original message got the bus wrong]: Oops, it's the other way around:

It's on bus 0 on the Sage/Elipsa, and on bus 1 on the "new" Libra 2.

I definitely hadn't noticed ^^.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-12-2022 at 09:21 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote