View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 01:59 AM   #14
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobia View Post
Thank you for the file rcentros.

I hooked up my ereader by usb, but the "update" button from the .exe program doesn't let me click on it? How am I supposed to update the firmware?
I just updated a T2 with it, so the file, itself, is good -- but I've got a feeling Google Drive is somehow mangling it in the upload or download. When I booted to the Windows partition, I couldn't even download my own file. I don't know if it was an issue with Google or Windows (Windows did say something about cookies) so maybe one or the other (or both Microsoft and Google) are being control freaks.

I'll see where else I can upload this file. Sorry for the trouble.

EDIT: Okay, I downloaded the file from my Google Drive in Linux and the file, itself, looks good.

Quick question, did your computer recognize the T2? When you plug the T2 in, there should be a choice to either connect or not — your computer should beep when it connects. (Probably a dumb question, but I've got to make sure.) Meanwhile I'll try to find a file sharing site.

Last edited by rcentros; 07-06-2022 at 04:11 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote