View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 10:22 PM   #43
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawn View Post
Your github examples show the time and x/xx (pages). My actual reading page (on Libra 2) shows e.g. Chapter Four <title of chapter> x/xx and then the time, which with a longer chapter title, appears like x/xx9:15 (pages/time run together). I can reconfigure to show time in footer, but when kobo shows it by default, it appears in the header, so I'd prefer it there consistently. Is there a setting I'm missing to avoid displaying the chapter number and/or title?

Thanks for making a clock that's stable/safe enough for a newbie to easily install! (Using ver 0.2.0)
You can change the format of the header in the Kobo reading settings (there are three options, or none). The clock should work with any of them (except none).

Also, the chosen book has an effect. This particular book I'm using has chapter numbers with no chapter name.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote