View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 04:26 PM   #45
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I agree. I wouldn't return a book because I disliked it.
I wouldn’t either. The reasons I cited in my own case for thinking the seven-day return window reasonable were fat-fingered purchases and poor formatting. But I’m also not going to judge those who use the policy, perfectly legitimately, as a generous sampling program and am content to let Amazon police the serial abusers. And while I’m repeating myself, I’m highly confident that the policy results in more sales than not allowing returns would. Amazon tends to know what it’s doing.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote