View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 03:54 PM   #42
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I've returned 3 over the years, one was a re-release of book with a different title that I had already bought. The other two were "fat-thumbed" and I returned them within a minute or two of purchase.
Yeah, 1-Click Purchase means books have to be returnable in some fashion. It's the attitude of 'I'll buy the book, read the book and if it isn't up to my standards I will return the book' that I'm arguing against. Sometimes you pick a dud. C'est la vie.

I honestly didn't expect anyone on this board to be supportive. Shows what I know.

Also, why not make the return policy for ebooks the same as it is for movies or music?

Last edited by ZodWallop; 06-28-2022 at 03:58 PM.
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote