View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 04:22 PM   #19
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbackstash View Post
My favorite from him will always be Servants of Twilight most likely. Loved that book and have read more than once. I am iffy on Koontz in general. I find that most of his thriller-suspense type stuff I dislike. When he veered more into horror it was usually better. I have a lot of his still left to read when I get a chance.
Have you seen the movie adaptation of Servants of Twilight from 1991?

It has a 5.2 stars average on IMDB. IIRC the production qualities were disappointing. (It might have been a made for TV movie.) But Grace Zabriskie was great.

It's free with ads on the Roku Channel.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote