View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 10:10 PM   #201
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
You need to remove the # in the line with the filepaths this is known as uncommenting, anything with a # before it is ignored as a coders comment on the following code. Well usually, there are cases where coders write whole stories that have nothing to do with the code which decades later results in multi million dollar corporations being uncertain about what certain bits of code do.
i tried this but patcher doesn't run:

Code:
## ADDITIONAL FILES ##
  Uncomment the following to add additional files to the tgz (like init scripts or hyphen dicts)
  The files will be root-owned, and world readable, writable, and executable (0777)
  files:
    D:\EPUBS\Hyphenated dictionary/hyphenDicts/hyph_en.dic: usr/local/Kobo/hyphenDicts/hyph_en.dic
Edit: i seem to get it now. The spaces messed me up.

Last edited by Deobulakenyo; 06-09-2022 at 10:23 PM.
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote