View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 11:36 AM   #8
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oston View Post
Many thanks for that sleuthing, Kevin.

Yes, Fixed-Layout was the difference between the two books,
I found this in the demo book:
<meta property="rendition:layout">pre-paginated</meta>

It's very disapointing that this does not work for reflowables in Ibooks. But as you say it does work fine with the BlueFire Reader which I had not heard of before, but installed it just now.

Thanks again,
Jim
Sorry, I just this minute saw this thread. That's me, 3 days late to my own funeral. Anyway:

Read-aloud in iBooks has not been supported for reflowable, ever. Kevin's sleuthing is 99.9999% the cause.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote