View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 11:18 AM   #164
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm not sure the ability to add tags to change a tags to has ever been supported. Other than deleting them, no one has (to my knowledge) ever asked for the ability to change a tags to some other tag.

Or perhaps the ability to enter new tags in the config dialog for a tags has changed at some point. There are no default setting for that tag -- mainly because I couldn't see the usefulness of changing a tags to something else.

I'll take a look.

In the meantime, you can edit TagMechanic's json preferences file to enable it.

Just change the empty

Code:
"a_changes": [],
line to:

Code:
"a_changes": [
        "span"
    ],
And save it. Then when you next launch the plugin, you should be able to change/add tags to the "a" tag's configuration. Just don't empty the list completely or it will probably disable edits again.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-04-2022 at 11:26 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote