View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 05:11 PM   #219
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamba66 View Post
I have a question: I have bought the hisense a5 with the multilanguage and google play firmware.

I have read its possible to remove it and flash the ENG/CHI firmware but then google play would need to be added some other way?

Is it worth the effort and if yes, why?
I have the A5 ProCC with the regular firmware. Unless things have changed, so far as I am aware, one cannot install Google Play.

However, one can find many apps on other sites such as F-Droid, Aurora Store, APKPure... You can then download and install many of the same apps that you can find in the Play Store.

I have been able to do this with most of the apps that I have on my other Android devices. However, there are some apps that require Google Play services to run properly. If you require such apps, you may be out of luck. Fortunately for me, the apps which I use work just fine.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote