View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 11:51 AM   #101
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
You can enable developer mode (put devmodeon in the search bar, then in device info developer options, force wifi on).

In developer mode you can transfer the KoboRoot.tgz and the other files with FTP. You can also check with telnet if the rootfs is full.
Thanks! I think there was some underlying issue though. Factory reset + wifi setup for some reason didn't seem to work, it kept not being recognized by my PC and rebooting once disconnected; a manual factory reset + setup via Kobo Desktop made it go back to normal. It updated once to 4.31 via software and then I updated it manually to 4.32. Still not sure exactly what happened...
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote