View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 06:33 AM   #91
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
Can confirm in 4.32 the following with Bluetooth

1) Looking at the settings does NOT turn Bluetooth on
2) Turning Bluetooth on does both lag (didn't actually see it turn on as I'd backed out of the setting) AND turns on WiFi
3) Turning off WiFi does not turn off Bluetooth
4) Turning off Bluetooth both lags but for less than time than turning it on did, and does NOT turn off WiFi
5) Turning on Wifi does NOT turn on Bluetooth

Not that I think it really needs to be said, but for any of the above it does or does not automatically do something the reverse state is the current condition. That is to say when disabling WiFi and it not turning off Bluetooth obviously Bluetooth was on, likewise turning on Bluetooth also turning on WiFi obviously WiFi had been off.
I agree, tested on Sage and Elipsa. So only bug now on that is WiFi turning on when you turn on BT. Much less a problem than 4.31.x & 4.30.x
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote