View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 03:37 PM   #54
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Obviously your mileage may vary. But many of us just manage to use them without ever even thinking about their motivations/evilness.

The main place I hear people talking about the "bad behavior" of Google/Apple is here. In real life, it's typically only the folks who refuse to use the likes of Apple/Google/Microsoft/Amazon/Facebook/Twitter/ESPN/CNN/FOX/Reddit/Stackoverflow, etc... and only browse the internet via VPN/Tor that I hear discussing the bad behavior of tech giants. *shrug*

I'll use them all until they don't work for me and my processes. Then I'll do something else. But it won't be because of some perceived greed that I stop using the free services the giants offer.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote